iPhone 15 sync to CarPlay

Just upgraded to iPhone 15 and cannot sync to any of my vehicle’s CarPlay. Adaptors and USBA to USBC wires are useless.

My 2024 Camry is telling me to F-off

Do I literally have to trade down to a 14…or go with Android?

How has Apple allowed this?

Posted on Apr 5, 2024 2:35 PM

3 replies

Apr 6, 2024 2:01 AM in response to Cliffside312

Cliffside312 wrote:

Adaptors and USBA to USBC wires are useless.

Search for accessories that have completed MFi certification

Once an accessory has completed MFi certification requirements and is reported to Apple as sold/distributed, it will be searchable in our public database of authorized Lightning, headset, charging, iAP-enabled, and Find My network-enabled accessories.

https://mfi.apple.com/account/accessory-search

Learn how to identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning-based accessories.

Apr 6, 2024 1:58 AM in response to Cliffside312

Cliffside312 wrote:

Do I literally have to trade down to a 14…or go with Android?

Mobile brand/model selection is an individual choice based on many parameters. Such as Money, Feature, Status, Aesthetic, Utility, User-Friendliness, Availability, Warranty Coverage, Service Support, Resale value, Technology and many other factors. Choose yours judiciously!

Apr 6, 2024 2:01 AM in response to Cliffside312

Cliffside312 wrote:

My 2024 Camry is telling me to F-off

Activate Apple CarPlay and Siri Eyes Free on your compatible phone. Connect Your iPhone to the Toyota USB Port with a Lightning® connector. Choose “Apple 

How To Set Up Apple CarPlay® On Toyota Cars

Do you see your Car in this list of Cars with CarPlay published by Apple ? iOS - CarPlay - Available Models

iPhone 15 sync to CarPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.