Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Take and edit photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Remote Management removal, iPhone duo enabled no consent

I have a carrier your lock from Spectrum, yet I’m with cricket for the past year…? and there was never a carrier holf, which also restricts my capabilities? Upon sending QR code to my device to activate it as it was paid for Sims were installed, the employee was unable to? Being remotely managed I simply stated upon trying to activate over a chat on the phone. The hacker got the QR code sent to another email which she forwarded to himself and he received it before I was able to do it now he has my phone again yet. I am able to use the Internet, just no activation; yet, I pay the bill . I have. begged Apple to remove me from the business/education management as I’m not one of their end users. I’ve had two employees from that department witness with their own eyes via screen sharing that I’m able to login education, yet I’m not able to be removed from MDMremove me or take action against the individual that is Partaking in these privacy violations . Apple, please as this is after 17 months?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 7, 2024 9:39 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Remote Management removal, iPhone duo enabled no consent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.