Certificate signature verification Failed

My APN certificate is expire on 4 April 2024. now when i am uploading the .csr file genrated on MS Intune Portal, its giving below error. I contacted MS , they said me to contact Apple Support.

Pls support.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 8, 2024 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2024 7:44 AM

This has been resolved now having worked directly with their support reps and successfully updated my CSR from Intune.

18 replies

Apr 9, 2024 5:52 AM in response to balwan115

Hi everyone, have just seen this update in Service Health in my Microsoft admin center in case this helps anyone who hasn't heard any updates. Issue ID is IT772506.

Title: Admins can’t create or renew Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) certificates

User impact: Admins can’t create or renew APNS certificates.

More info: Admins are unable to create or renew APNS certificates from the Apple device management site, which is accessible through the Microsoft Intune admin center.

As a result of this issue, admins can’t enroll new iOS devices, and any existing APNS certificates that expire will result in device check-in and enrollment failures for those users.

Current status: We are continuing to work with Apple to determine the root cause of the issue. In parallel, we've identified a misconfiguration that could be leading to impact, and we're in the process of testing a potential fix.

Scope of impact: Your organization is affected by this event, and any admin can’t create or renew APNS certificates.

Next update by: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 at 3:00 PM GMT+1

Apr 9, 2024 6:49 AM in response to T1mM

Additional update:

9 Apr 2024, 14:12 BST

Title: Admins can’t create or renew Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) certificates

User impact: Admins can’t create or renew APNS certificates.

More info: Admins are unable to create or renew APNS certificates from the Apple device management site, which is accessible through the Microsoft Intune admin center.

As a result of this issue, admins can’t enroll new iOS devices, and any existing APNS certificates that expire will result in device check-in and enrollment failures for those users.

Current status: We’re proceeding to test the potential mitigation to ensure its efficiency prior to the deployment. In addition, we’re continuing to work with Apple to isolate the underlying root cause of the issue.

Scope of impact: Your organization is affected by this event, and any admin can’t create or renew APNS certificates.

Next update by: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 at 10:00 PM GMT+1

Apologies I won't still be logged in to work at 10pm but I'll update again in the morning here 🙂

Certificate signature verification Failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.