Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I have an old MAC model Se 30 computer and I am in need for a IOS 7.5 operating system

Tge machine works I just need to have a floppy with IOS 7.5 on it

Posted on Apr 11, 2024 10:29 AM

5 replies

Apr 12, 2024 2:45 PM in response to CooperJZ

OK. The first link in my previous reply shows where to find a Network Access Disk 7.5 download. However, you would need another pre-1998 Mac with a built-in floppy drive in order to create a bootable floppy from this. You would also need an appropriate version of StuffIt Expander and a Disk Copy 4.2 utility. Do you have access to such a computer, or do you know someone who does?

If your SE/30 has a working operating system, you could possibly use this machine to create the bootable NAD 7.5 floppy (or even to install a complete System 7.5.3 via 19 floppy-sized parts). Hence my earlier question about which operating system it is running now.

Also, what else do you have to work with? A Disk Tools floppy disk that works on the SE/30? Another old Macintosh computer (exact model)? An old Windows PC with a floppy drive? A more modern Mac or PC with a USB floppy drive? An external SCSI hard drive or CD-ROM drive? A SCSI and/or USB Iomega Zip drive?

I have an old MAC model Se 30 computer and I am in need for a IOS 7.5 operating system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.