Kernel Panic on Mac mini M2

Hi all,

I'm experiencing Kernel Panics every night since March, it happened out of nowhere, I've done Apple diagnostics and there is not issues with the hardware on my Mac mini M2, I've reset the Mac several times and all the apps are from the App Store, but after a week or so, the panic starts again. Just made a EtreCheck diagnostics and it told that the system experienced kernel panics. Can someone help me to understand what exactly is the cause of the panics and how can I fix them. I'm getting desperate at this point.

Thank you!

Mac mini, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 12, 2024 1:20 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 13, 2024 11:01 AM in response to alexandr_96

Sleep is a carryover from the past, when it had a real purpose keeping power-hogging, slow-starting mechanical drives in check. In today’s world of SSD and under a minute startups, it has no real purpose (other than to spring nasty surprises complete with gobbledygook crash reports not worth looking into).

In other words, enabling Sleep is faulty operation, best avoided. Any mysteries of enabling it, file under DKDC (don’t know, don’t care).

👍🍻

Kernel Panic on Mac mini M2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.