Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Yahoo mail delete/re-add Problem

HELP?! Had probs getting yahoo sent mail to print email header info yest. so decided to delete yahoo mail acct from my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Doing that has caused a MAJOR prob w/my mail & I can’t figure out what happened nor how to fix it. My yahoo inbox now has 1,648 emails & though the folders I created are all there, it ‘appears’ many emails are missing from those folders.

Logged into yahoo mail acct in browser & it shows same thing. I’m desperate to figure out what happened & how to recover my acct back to how it was. I have my gmail & yahoo mail accts synching to iCloud but when I go to my iCloud mail nothing shows up.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 13, 2024 6:41 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 13, 2024 7:44 AM in response to WheelieNick

I can’t tell if they’re there or not. The folders are but it appears the actual emails haven’t downloaded back into them. Also appears yahoo dumped mail back to 2022 back in my inbox incl all the junk mail I delete daily. My darn iCloud inbox only has 6 emails in it & nothing since June 2023.

I do have a gmail acct also but don’t give to anyone other than family. I use yahoo for everything else. Wish I could figure out how to port my yahoo folders & emails over to gmail then never use yahoo again!

Yahoo mail delete/re-add Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.