Brawl stars account disabled

i currently just deleted my account on brawl stars so i can start over, but when i delete it I am stuck on the loading screen with a pop up text that says “Account Disabled”. When i press ok the game resets and goes back into the same pop up. Having it turn into a loop, is there a way to get rid of this on Ios?

Brawl stars support doesn’t respond to outside support, I can’t access the in game support because i can’t go past the loading screen. I already tried reinstalling, signing into a different apple, and even factory resetting my phone.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 16, 2024 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2024 2:30 AM

I encountered the same problem and to be honest NOTHING helped me. I already contacted brawl stars support (on my other phone via in-game chat, as it is only method you can contact them) several times and they give me only vague answers and close conversation.

It is really ridiculous to treat play like this...

12 replies

May 24, 2024 12:08 PM in response to Skedaddle1

I just fixed mine and had the exact same issue. I’ll try to make this quick.

u have to reset your entire iPhone back to factory as if you were giving it away. Then set the phone up again by signing into your App Store. Because u did the reset they no longer have your previous data to say that there is a disabled account

once you sign back into App Store download brawl stars again and it’ll give u the option to sign in using your supercell info. DO NOT SIGN INTO GAME CENTER. YOUR ACCOUNT SHOULD STILL BE WHERE IT WAS. NO GAME CENTER THO JUST SUPERCELL TO SIGN IN.

hope this works for you it def worked for me. I thought I’d never be able to play again.

my name on brawlstars is Bignoot

and my IG is jdllkx

GOODLUCK

Brawl stars account disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.