Unable to receive "No Caller ID" calls on my iPhone

I’m no able to get no caller ID calls and they are from my doctor and he is calling but I have no clue. The calls from silent numbers is OFF in my settings.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPod, iOS 9

Posted on Apr 16, 2024 3:51 PM

2 replies

Apr 16, 2024 4:05 PM in response to JenMc007

Let's troubleshoot this together. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Check Call Blocking Settings: Besides "Silence Unknown Callers," check if you have any specific numbers blocked. Sometimes, these settings can inadvertently block certain calls.

2. Restart Your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve technical glitches. Turn off your iPhone, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on.

3. Update iOS: Make sure your iPhone's operating system is up to date. Sometimes, bugs or issues are resolved in newer versions of iOS.

4. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN settings. You'll need to reconnect to Wi-Fi networks afterward.

5. Check Do Not Disturb: Make sure you don't have "Do Not Disturb" mode enabled. This can silence all calls and notifications, including those from unknown numbers.

6. Contact Carrier: If none of the above steps work, it's worth contacting your phone carrier's customer support. They might have insights or settings related to receiving calls from hidden or unknown numbers.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, your carrier's support team should be able to provide further assistance.

Unable to receive "No Caller ID" calls on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.