Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Stardew Valley Apple Arcade Lost Progress

so i have been playing the apple arcade version of stardew valley recently and i have made a good bit of progress. i went to sign on just a few minutes ago and it asked me if i wanted to load my local or cloud save for my farm. i pressed cloud, not really knowing what it was asking and it showed that it took me back to summer year one when i was late into fall of year one. is there a way to recover the local data and save that to the cloud? why did it not save to the cloud in the first place ?

Posted on Apr 16, 2024 3:50 PM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 5:58 AM in response to maddieorsomething

Unfortunately, if the game has already overwritten your local save with the cloud save, there may not be a way to recover the lost progress from your device. However, you can try reaching out to the developer of Stardew Valley or Apple Arcade Support for assistance. They may have tools or suggestions to help recover your progress or troubleshoot the syncing issue.

In the meantime, to prevent further loss of progress, you can try manually backing up your game save data on your device. Some games allow you to export or back up your save files manually, which could serve as a safeguard against future issues.

It's also a good idea to ensure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection while playing and that the Apple Arcade app is up to date. Sometimes, syncing issues can occur due to connectivity issues or outdated software.

Lastly, consider sharing your experience and feedback with Join Apple Arcade - Apple Support or the developer. They rely on user feedback to improve the service and address issues like this, so your input could help prevent similar problems for other players in the future.

Stardew Valley Apple Arcade Lost Progress

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.