icloud showing my apple id will be deleted on may 2024

A lost iPhone 14 pro max has been entered into a lost mode by me, now the iCloud is showing a message "will be removed on May 2024" under "no location found" of the iPhone. it's been off since the day was lost which is like a week now. I am wondering what could that mean! I have changed the password of my iCloud to make it safer. One thing I know is that the iCloud is showing full and alerting. nothing else. am just worried it might have been done something that it was set to delete that Apple ID from that phone by thieves. there were no precautions taken before the iPhone was lost like "find while switched off" and also it has no data and the sim was not Esim. Kindly help me what u understand about this.! THANK YOU 😣

Posted on Apr 17, 2024 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2024 11:06 PM

Baliil Sai:

"icloud showing my apple id will be deleted on may 2024"

-------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(addresses) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the info you provided.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2024 11:06 PM in response to Baliil

Baliil Sai:

"icloud showing my apple id will be deleted on may 2024"

-------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(addresses) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the info you provided.

Jun 21, 2024 12:14 PM in response to Zayarlinhtet

Zayarlinhtet wrote:

I am experiencing the same thing. I would like to know will all my data from my phone be deleted?

"Same thing" as in you removed your phone from your account in Find My but it has to wait until a month has gone by? Normal. Yes of course it will be deleted.

OR

You got an email purported to be from Apple that saying your xyz will be deleted unless... - it is a scam.

Apr 18, 2024 12:48 AM in response to Baliil

Depending on the phone which must be on iOS 17.3 or later, SDP is turned on in Settings, FaceID (or TouchID) & Passcode.

If you have not “signed into” any request pretending to be from Apple with your Apple account password then your account is not going to be removed.

Be aware that if you did not have a PIN on your Physical SIM card the thief will know your phone number so watch out for scam messages.

Remember

1. Apple will not contact you in order to help recover the phone, it’s a scam
  2. You will never see it again

icloud showing my apple id will be deleted on may 2024

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.