Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iPhone 14 Pro Max Not working when there’s no Wi-Fi

I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max with terabyte, my phone does not wanna work when I’m not on Wi-Fi and even when I’m on Wi-Fi I only have one bar of cellular service when my Wi-Fi bars are full. My phone should work and then internal cellular data and nobody knows how to fix this problem, I reset my network settings. I have shut my phone off and turn it back on. I have checked the Wi-Fi and made sure it was off. I made sure the cellular data was on. I tried turning them all off resetting my phone and turning them all back on, nothing is working.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 12:03 PM

1 reply

Apr 18, 2024 2:10 PM in response to Kristyvargas

Kristyvargas wrote:

I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max with terabyte, my phone does not wanna work when I’m not on Wi-Fi and even when I’m on Wi-Fi I only have one bar of cellular service when my Wi-Fi bars are full. My phone should work and then internal cellular data and nobody knows how to fix this problem, I reset my network settings. I have shut my phone off and turn it back on. I have checked the Wi-Fi and made sure it was off. I made sure the cellular data was on. I tried turning them all off resetting my phone and turning them all back on, nothing is working.

Report the issue to your cellular data provider.

iPhone 14 Pro Max Not working when there’s no Wi-Fi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.