Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 Pro Max Cellular and WiFi connectivity issue

Hello everyone I have been having issues with connectivity with my IPhone 12 Pro Max its software is up to date iOS 14.7.1. I lose cellular reception randomly I thought it was an isolated issue but it keeps happening and I keep doing the airplane mode trick but that’s kind of a drag doing it every day and it’s also happening with the WiFi connection it says it’s connected but it’s not loading anything I check other devices connected to the WiFi and they are working fine so I have to keep turning off the Wifi on the iPhone and re-connecting daily also at this point it’s getting kind of annoying it’s not hard work but I shouldn’t be doing all these extra steps just to use a device I bought less than a month ago. Any solutions to these problems out there?? Or did I get a defective device? Thanks for any help in advance.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 11:35 AM

Go to Settings/General/Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. You will have to set up your Wi-Fi connection(s) again, but you won’t lose any data. If that doesn’t fix the problem use the Get Support link at the top of this page to have the phone checked out.

If it was just your Wi-Fi connection then restarting your router should fix it, but if it’s cellular connections also there’s something else going on.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2021 11:35 AM in response to ElonMusksiphone

Go to Settings/General/Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. You will have to set up your Wi-Fi connection(s) again, but you won’t lose any data. If that doesn’t fix the problem use the Get Support link at the top of this page to have the phone checked out.

If it was just your Wi-Fi connection then restarting your router should fix it, but if it’s cellular connections also there’s something else going on.

IPhone 12 Pro Max Cellular and WiFi connectivity issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.