Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Why is Apple/Shazam so lame about syncing?

I have Shazam on my android. it has a history of songs it has id'd. if i have one song i can share it to my email. if i have 365 songs it will only share one at a time. this is so i can look up the songs. I downloaded the CSV and it has nothing on it. despite the fact that i have 300 songs in history. so i sign in on my PC and expect that my Apple Profile or Shazam profile will have those songs. it doesn't. It says its supposed to sync but it's not. i go into Icloud and look for the oft mentioned "Turn on the Music recognition button" that aint nowhere to be found. I also cant find the "Sync Shazam to apple Music" option. they are intentionally making it hard to sync up your devices. What i want is this: Im signed in on shazam on my phone. my shazam has a bunch of songs in history. this is all under my profile. When i sign in to Shazam on my computer, those songs shoud be in my history. i mean there is no "Shazam History" Button on the Shazam.com page. Why in **** wouldn't it be that simple? my profile. My history. I think they want money to be able to see your shazam history on your phone, on your PC, in order to download the CSV. Garbage

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 12:40 PM

There are no replies.

Why is Apple/Shazam so lame about syncing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.