Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: Heart health notifications on your Apple Watch

Apple Watch not showing daily heart rate history?? I can push heart rate ❤️ to get current rate but no history at rest or during activity?? How do I fix??

Daily Averages on the heart rate graphs are not showing any history of any?? Heart rates. Resting or walking averages don’t show any daily numbers and I wear the watch all day and charge at bedtime?? How can I get this to show all the daily heat rate graphs??? Thanks,

Pat

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 10

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 8:04 PM

There are no replies.

Apple Watch not showing daily heart rate history?? I can push heart rate ❤️ to get current rate but no history at rest or during activity?? How do I fix??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.