Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iPhone 15 Pro Max not working with Beats Flex

i have had my Beats Flex since Dec 2023 (Christmas present) and I have been using with my iPhone 15 Pro Max.

For some reason, since about 2 weeks ago, my beats connect to my iPhone but the iPhone does not send sound to the beats.

the beats works on any other iPhone in the house. Any other headset also works on my iPhone.

the Beats Flex also works fine on my iPad (same apple account).

I believe the problem is on my phone not sending audio to this Beats Flex. I have factory reset the beats with no success.

I have deleted the beats from my iPhone multiple times also.

Beats Flex connects to my iPhone just fine via Bluetooth, but audio only comes out of the iPhone.

any suggestions?

I really like the Beats Flex as the AirPod does not work for me.

please help.

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 7:54 PM

2 replies

Apr 18, 2024 8:20 PM in response to Mguerra2011

I don't have your answer specifically but found for another that beats makes an android phone app but not for iphone … while many may use both these things may come up more often as there seems to be an intentionality (selectiveness?) on one or both sides about how much they’ll be fully useable. Do recall signing into icloud adding them to ‘find my (devices) and such were possible so looking via icloud as well as bluetooth MAY be helpful. Or hopefully it’s a transient technical speed-bump that sill be fixed ne r update (maybe firmware on the beats via another phone too just in case its that). You're not alone’ i suppose i can at least assure you.

Apr 23, 2024 6:01 PM in response to Mguerra2011

Update: this was fixed today with support from Apple Care.

They guide me to a Reset of the Network Settings (which did NOT resolve the problem) and then they guide me to do a Forced Restart, which FIXED the problem.

The process for a “Forced Restart” as provided by Apple Care is:

To perform a force restart, please follow these steps: 1 Press and quickly release the volume up button. 2 Press and quickly release the volume down button. 3 Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

Thanks All.

iPhone 15 Pro Max not working with Beats Flex

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.