Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Podcast Help: How to easily change 'Season 1' or 'Unknown Season' names? Are there Options, a Menu, or Functions to change these names?

Hello,

I'm intuitively trying to click on the left side of my iTunes podcast show and change the names of the 'Season 1' and 'Unknown Season' names. How would I change the the names of these season titles? I've clicked every button I could see throughout my iTunes owner portal. ha. Any help would be GREAT! It looks like this question has been asked before. Looks like a little 'dodging' around it is going on. lol. But if it's so that I have only one shot to get this right and I can't change it, that's ok. I really just want to know. It's a great service. I have no complaints.

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 11:25 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 19, 2024 11:31 PM in response to iTunesPodcastCreatorHelp

You have to change this in the feed, not Podcasts Connect (assuming you did indeed start with a feed rather than making your podcast entirely in Podcasts Connect. How you do this depends on the method you used to make your feed: I would assume you didn't hand-write it. Wherever you originally set the seasons would bje the place to look.

If you did make you podcasts without a feed I can only suggest you contact Podcasts Support: https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/contact-us

Podcast Help: How to easily change 'Season 1' or 'Unknown Season' names? Are there Options, a Menu, or Functions to change these names?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.