Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

There are two devices that I’ve never owned connected to my Apple ID

So this started a year ago slowly but has gone full throttle in the past two months! Someone has hacked my phone and now my Apple ID!!! There are two devices that I’ve never owed connected to my Apple ID! I don’t know what to do anymore or who to ask for help! I don’t work because I’m disabled so money is tight but who ever hacked my phone messes with the find my phone app which has caused problems in my marriage but my whole life is on my phone and don’t know what to do I’ve tried killing my self twice in the past 6 months because I felt like I’m losing my mind because no one believes me! I’ve been locked out and banned from my social media apps for no reasons I’ve been locked out of my Apple ID numerous times. I’ve factory reset my phone more than I can count and I was in contact with Apple til someone started intercepting my emails there is something on my phone and no one will help me I’ve found symbols like this with odd connections to domains no one will help me please someone help!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 19, 2024 3:02 PM

3 replies

Apr 19, 2024 5:43 PM in response to SheDevil4684

No one has hacked your phone, but if you think your Apple ID has been hacked see→If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support.

The two most important steps

1. Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support
  2. Go to Settings/[your name] and it will list all the devices that are connected to your Apple ID. Tap on each you don’t recognize and remove it.

Apr 21, 2024 4:38 PM in response to SheDevil4684

SheDevil4684 wrote:

I’m almost positive someone is mirroring my phone and tracking me because it say I hair an air tag attached to my device and I don’t own one I’m not getting updates for my apps and it’s saying that the files are dirtied for my back up and that I have a false App Store I’ve been to Apple and they r ignoring the issue completely I don’t know what to do

As it is impossible for someone to mirror your phone that is not happening. And the rest of your post is impossible to understand.

And posting diagnostic logs is totally meaningless, because you don’t have the knowledge or tools to analyze them.

If it says you have an AirTag warning that means that someone put an AirTag that is NOT yours near where you are, and it is following you and allowing you to be tracked. That has nothing to do with your phone.

Apr 21, 2024 3:46 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

I’m almost positive someone is mirroring my phone and tracking me because it say I hair an air tag attached to my device and I don’t own one I’m not getting updates for my apps and it’s saying that the files are dirtied for my back up and that I have a false App Store I’ve been to Apple and they r ignoring the issue completely I don’t know what to do

There are two devices that I’ve never owned connected to my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.