Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Suspicious activity on my iPhone…

So, like asked a year ago, and never answered, did anyone or does anyone know why it states, “Unable to Gather Sharing Information” when trying to preform a safety check??

Now this next pick pic if you just really look at what it all says, clearly to me, I think someone has hacked into my I phone. And please I don’t need Apple to tell me, you can not hack an iPhone without having the phone because I have found there are many platforms provided by Amazon, Microsoft, and Apple that offer access to develop things like apps and stuff, all for just a fee. You don’t have to work for them or anything.

my hacker had gained access to my internet years and years ago and it wasn’t until after this person didn’t get his way and I figured out what was going on, that that person personally attacked my phone and took everything. My email I have had for liver 20+ years with so much personal information, that “they have completely taken over/ stole more than just information but also stole my privacy, safety, not going to lie but my insanity for a bit, all of my child’s photos I had saved, a piece of my self I will never get back.

So when someone has all the information about you, control of the social media that you had, made up more social media as if it was me, access to my Apple ID no matter how many times I change it because I swear this person has changed how my phone works and I know anything I do they see. Anytime I have tried to reach out for help, they intercept, anytime I try to email Apple support they stop it. They have my Apple ID email set to cc/bcc it to myself/Apple ID which makes me think they basically have a full burner if my phone.

If anyone has any idea about what I’m saying, answers, and no I have been to Apple 5 times, I can tell they don’t believe me , but I have so much more I can’t show to share of any doubt or If just need further information regarding this issue I am having, please feel free to ask.

any help, any suggestions, more information needed please I beg you to respond. Years of this torture and for no reason other than their plan didn’t work, so they decided that doing this more than how they already have been was justified and I deserved it… I can explain that too if anyone thinks they can help, I’ll start from the beginning before I knew and all the events that has lead me to this complete violation.

here’s some interesting screens shots, I thought..

if you really look at the ones that “status unavailable “ that means something significant.

also last one, can someone inform me about this next screen shot and what it means. Only saying this because the websites it shows.. I have no clue what they are and why they would be there, unless…

2 if those websites I did visit and both have very sensitive information.

please help, anyone at all.

thank you and sorry so long, but it could be a **** of a lot more, promise.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 10:13 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 2, 2023 2:04 AM in response to Homely_1985-11-19

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed them on your device or/and have Jailbroken

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful you are in sharing sensitive and valuable information pertaining to your iPhone such as Passcode, Password, etc with your friends and family members.

Be judicious when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable information with friends and family members.

If you don't reckon what is said above is true then you have two options...

1. Report the hacking incident that you are facing to the local law enforcement authorities and follow it up
  2. Believe it, it can't be hacked. There are people who still believe that the earth is flat and also some believe no one has ever landed on the moon. What can anyone do about that? This is a free world you can believe in anything, the choice is yours.

Sep 2, 2023 2:05 AM in response to Homely_1985-11-19

If you feel an unauthorized person/app is remotely using, controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't plug in your device in Airports and Public places through third-party cables and trust the device. Beware of Juice Jacking. (Especially in India)
  7. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls, etc.

If one of the above is true then quickly change the Apple ID Password and Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

Sep 2, 2023 2:07 AM in response to Homely_1985-11-19

Reports created by third-party apps may not get a wider response.

How to contact a third-party app developer

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Sep 2, 2023 2:12 AM in response to Homely_1985-11-19

Website data that you visited and shared information and personal credentials is at your own risk. You need to contact them and ask them to safeguared you data.

iPhone as no role to play in this.

How to contact a Web Publisher or the Host

Contacting a web publisher or the host of a website can be helpful for various reasons, such as reporting issues with the website, seeking permission to use content, or addressing copyright concerns. The process may vary slightly depending on the website, but here are some general steps you can follow:

1. Check the Website: First, visit the website and look for a "Contact" or "About Us" page. Many websites provide contact information there, including email addresses or contact forms.
  2. Web Hosting Company: If you have an issue related to the website's hosting, such as reporting abuse or copyright infringement, you can try contacting the web hosting company. To find the hosting company, you can use online tools like "whoishostingthis.com" or similar services. Once you identify the hosting company, visit their website and look for contact information or support options.
  3. Be Clear and Polite: Whether you are reaching out via email, contact form, or social media, always be clear, concise, and polite in your communication. Clearly state the reason for contacting them and provide any necessary details to help them understand your request or concern.
  4. Give Time for a Response: Allow some time for the web publisher or hosting company to respond. It may take a few days, depending on their responsiveness.

Remember, always be respectful in your communication, and avoid any hostile or aggressive language, as it is unlikely to yield a positive response.

Suspicious activity on my iPhone…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.