Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked

it is a long text and explanation .I’Ve been hacked and my name Mihail V. some one use it to

make purchase and not only.They add it my name like trust divece to some one but I never did that and how they do it I don’t know.I never add some one like trust it person.And how they catche me all the time when I try to access my gmail for example and also how they did that they have opportunity to change my gmail password and they do it many times.Again I change it write it down on paper and next day when I try to go in of my inbox I can’t.This way was and they took one of my gmail.I was **** off to change my password to make a differient gmail planty of it and when I fill it up form with my name date Of birth and e.t.c they got them so eyse and how I said my main gmail was stolen and given to some one alse.I change alote of diveces buy new one also very interesting options find my phone and share my location all the time I switch off and after some days they are on.I,m some grid or crid something like that was in map.I even don’t know what that mean.Also NOW I TrY to On EnD to EnD encrypted asking me for my password for unlock my phone I add it and I Can’t do

nothing because I saing me is the wrong one.Ask me to press the old one I do it and again no way.And all the time is telling me I have another divece and from they are I have to to it.But I don’t have any other devec from long long time.Anly the one which I use now is iPhone

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 12:33 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here…

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

When you gain control of and make changes to your Apple ID don’t share it with anyone.

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

2 replies

My iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.