Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

compromised for 1 year 4months and counting

My iphone is compromised feom one end of the spectrum to the other. I have proof but not sure how it started.It started with android devices, everyone i had (5 roughly).Switched carriers and thought maybe an iphone would solve it as they are suppose to be more secure, and dont get me wrong they are to a degree. I think its thru my email account with either brand. The thing to keep in mind is that someone close enough to me to obtain the info one would need to gain access to personal information is a definate possibility.In fact i cant think of another way anyone would have been able to compromise me as i own a buisness and have a website and generate most of my clients this way.I never use Wifi and bluetooth only when it is safe to.....music at home or in the car. I was signed up as an apple developer , thing is i never signed up myself. It is as if it its me because android "security"apps dont even recognise anyone else compromising my device.With apple i am the only one signed into my account( only my device). this is what leads me to believe that it is through email. Although the stars aligned one day and after a waiting period of account recovery it said check the other phones that signed into your account and lo and behold there were three the hearing was a different name but of course it was my Apple ID, to no surprise to me. I have had to take a crash course in this endeavor and the support team although I appreciate most of them trying, end up with the same comment. Which is it looks like you've covered all of the bases that I could tell you to cover reset your password. I have put my phone in recovery mode and did a factory data reset on a new computer with no one around no Wi-Fi no Bluetooth and did not help. I will say it seem to help for a little while but maybe just maybe when I downloaded the opposite of Apple I will say, is when I may have started to have problems But I cannot be 100% sure. But I can be sure of beond a shadow of a doubt Is that my phone is definitely compromised in almost every way. Without pictures screen recordings or going into detail at this time I'll ask, is there anyone who can help me with this situation, or anyone who knows someone who deals with this on a legal level that you could refer me to ? The cost is I nonissue is this is starting to affect everything. I know the ultimate step to take,but thought I'd see what kind of feedback I got before I did that ......To whom it may concern, Thank you in advance .......your fellow iOS user. Also just a footnote, and my opinion........Apple is better than it's major competitor, as far as the device and the way it operates. Moving forward , I hope I can say the same thing for all the other factors that make up the company, As I have AppleCare and a definite problem can't wait to see how it plays out!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 9:53 AM

Thanks for the info I've got Apple care plus I've been to support. I've covered pretty much everything that I could. I do know that I have Xcode listed in my phone or did have it in my phone. I have the accessibility app and the features within change by themselves in such a way that it's manipulating or changing my phone by itself, apparently game Center can be used to I think turn something on in accessibility I'm not sure it's that's only part of it anyway so when I go to data access when you're security is at risk or your safety or what not it tells me that it's been revised or it's no longer used pretty much. same thing with security questions as I have an iPhone 12 never had a security question. I tried to download my data something always happens it does it get download completely for some obscure reason. Same thing with my Google data by the way. Then I have iCloud+ but then I Don't and my storage is almost full. To be honest you really wouldn't believe everything that's going on if I told you all of it anyway I appreciate your help thanks for reaching out, I think I know who to call. Have a good day

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 9:53 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks for the info I've got Apple care plus I've been to support. I've covered pretty much everything that I could. I do know that I have Xcode listed in my phone or did have it in my phone. I have the accessibility app and the features within change by themselves in such a way that it's manipulating or changing my phone by itself, apparently game Center can be used to I think turn something on in accessibility I'm not sure it's that's only part of it anyway so when I go to data access when you're security is at risk or your safety or what not it tells me that it's been revised or it's no longer used pretty much. same thing with security questions as I have an iPhone 12 never had a security question. I tried to download my data something always happens it does it get download completely for some obscure reason. Same thing with my Google data by the way. Then I have iCloud+ but then I Don't and my storage is almost full. To be honest you really wouldn't believe everything that's going on if I told you all of it anyway I appreciate your help thanks for reaching out, I think I know who to call. Have a good day

compromised for 1 year 4months and counting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.