Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was hacked by my neighbor.

My iPhone was hacked by my neighbor. All of my gmail accounts (7 gmail accounts) , personal accounts (work accounts that I have online with sensitive info that I can’t recover because I work for myself, care.com, stuff like that). My proton mail was hacked and I only had it on the phone! Proton mail is extremely secure. I looked on Google before I was locked out and there was an email attached to my accounts I’ve never seen before. I couldn’t remove it. It’s a night mare. I upgraded my phone and had it in my apartment but since it’s my neighbor that’s doing this and I think he is illegally entering my apt when I’m not there, I think he may have accessed the new phone. I noticed car grease on it. I did a full restore from iTunes on both my old and new phones but they’re still acting weird. I know that’s not proof but it’s my gut instinct. I was tying this just now and all of a sudden it got deleted. I had 3 paragraphs worth of a reply filled out and it was gone. This is my second time replying. Stuff like that has been happening. What can I do to make sure 110% no malware is on my phone is someone got their grubby paws on it? Also what about my router? What should I do? Any advice would be Amazing

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 9:10 AM

Contact the police.

1 reply

My iPhone was hacked by my neighbor.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.