Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How to see what transitions I used in a previous video so I can use the same ones in my latest video

I have a series I'm trying to edit. I created the first 5 episodes before I left for Austin, TX for the Eclipse, but now I'm back and trying to create the next batch of episodes. The problem is, I have the introduction, I have the new footage, but I don't know which transitions I used in the previous videos. There are no labels on the old video transitions for me to match against. I want a consistent productions for all my videos. I need to know what the previous transition was so that I can replicated it for future episodes. Why must an expensive product like Final Cut Pro hide this information when clearly it knows it? Do I have to open the XML backend of the project file to figure this out!??!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 5:52 AM

5 replies

How to see what transitions I used in a previous video so I can use the same ones in my latest video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.