Logic Pro randomly stops recording after 90 seconds ever

When loading up a brand new project or when loading up a template which I’ve recorded on before without an issue, logic will stop my recording after about a minute and a half (always the exact same amount of time) and the icon spears that says my interface disconnected, and then instantly reconnects it. When logic is just sitting open not recording this doesn’t happen, it’s only when recording. When logic is just sitting there and I unplug my interface it shows the icon saying it disconnected, but logic shows it does that on its own after about a minute and a half of recording which then stops the recording. My interface is a Behringer xr18 which I have used for recording to logic for the past two years with no problems. I’ve update the firmware, bought two new cables, updated my Mac OS, rebooted stuff, made sure my Mac is plugged into the power adapter and nothing. Somehow yesterday miraculously I was able to record fine without issues, recording about 5 minutes at a time. I assume the problem solved itself, but this issue has started again. All I do is record my 18 channels from my XR18 to a blank session of logic to the mix later which I’ve done for a couple years now, and suddenly a couple weeks ago this started. I’m unable to record for longer than a monte and a half so my daw is basically useless for recording, no problems mixing audio files later though. Any help would be great!

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 12:06 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Logic Pro randomly stops recording after 90 seconds ever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.