Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

My AirPod case won’t hold a charge but they will charge my AirPods

My actual AirPods case won’t hold a charge but if it’s connected to the power cord they will charge my AirPods. When I check the charge by holding it close to my iPhone it says the charge is at 99% and then immediately goes down to a 0% charge 🙃🙃

Posted on Apr 20, 2024 11:02 PM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2024 11:04 PM in response to evelyn.nicole

evelyn.nicole Said:

"My AirPod case won’t hold a charge but they will charge my AirPods: My actual AirPods case won’t hold a charge but if it’s connected to the power cord they will charge my AirPods. When I check the charge by holding it close to my iPhone it says the charge is at 99% and then immediately goes down to a 0% charge"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charge:

How to Fix This:

Try troubleshooting the power manually...

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

My AirPod case won’t hold a charge but they will charge my AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.