Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Length of time for repair parts for iPhone

During my scheduled appointment to Apple Store for diagnosis of recurring iPhone issue was told needed repair to correct problem. Estimated time for store to acquire parts of 3 to 5 days under AppleCare that was valid through 1/7/2025. Phone is for both personal and self employed business and would create unacceptable time without being able to be contacted by clients as well as others. Only alternative offered was to purchase a new phone which ended up costing me $900. after trade in allowance. This seems like an untenable situation as I have no other phone, either cellular or land, that I can use or forward calls to. As such AppleCare in this case was of no value and Apple should realize that since it's been their premier product and driver of profits for some time and have a solution; ie: a loaner phone with a refundable deposit. It would at least allow calls to be forwarded to it until repairs are complete. Almost seems like forced attrition. Who has a solution to this dilemma?

iPhone 15 Plus

Posted on Apr 21, 2024 4:53 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Length of time for repair parts for iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.