You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch stand time is off

Hello - actually several issues but I’ll start here - my stand goal is 10 hours a day. I am being notified that my stand goal is reached for the day when I have only been out of bed for 9 hours.

AND - sleep app says I’m sleeping when I’m not. I see blips in the data where I was awake during the night- most likely true . However, this morning I awoke an hour early and made sufficient movements during that hour as I was petting and cuddling my dog. I may have dozed for 10 minutes during that hour - but upon checking my data, it counted that whole hour as sleep. Seems the sleep app and the fit app both have issues and I can’t trust the data …is there any fix for these issues? So disappointed. Thanks.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 10

Posted on Apr 21, 2024 1:52 PM

5 replies

Apr 21, 2024 2:44 PM in response to Loribe1

Loribe1 wrote:

my stand goal is 10 hours a day. I am being notified that my stand goal is reached for the day when I have only been out of bed for 9 hours.

Of course, this will occur if some of the stand hours occur just after midnight and then there is a prolonged sleep period followed by nine hours of standing.

Apple Watch stand time is off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.