My iPhone 15 Pro Max's battery health has reached 99% with only 25 cycle counts, so there's no issue?

My iPhone 15 Pro Max's battery health has reached 99% with only 25 cycle counts, so there's no issue. Tell me what can i do to prevent my phone from dropping?

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 22, 2024 4:48 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2024 4:51 AM in response to Muhammad_Ahmed

If your iPhone 15 Pro Max is showing 99% battery health with only 25 cycle counts, it's actually in very good condition. Battery health is a measure of how much charge your battery can hold compared to when it was new. A battery health of 99% indicates that your battery is still holding nearly its full capacity, which is excellent considering the low number of charge cycles.

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Battery Health Percentage: The battery health percentage is an estimate provided by iOS based on various factors including charge cycle count and battery condition. It's normal for battery health to decrease over time, but a 1% drop after only 25 cycles is negligible.

2. Normal Wear: Some slight decrease in battery health over time is normal due to regular usage and charging. A battery health of 99% is generally considered very good, and you shouldn't worry about it unless you notice significant drops in performance or battery life.

3. Calibration: Occasionally, the battery health estimate may need to be recalibrated. You can do this by fully charging your iPhone to 100%, then using it normally until it reaches a low battery level (around 10% or lower), and finally charging it back up to 100% without interruption. This process can help recalibrate the battery health estimate.

4. Apple Support: If you have any concerns about your battery health or if you notice significant decreases in performance or battery life, you can contact Apple Support for assistance. They can run diagnostics on your device and provide further guidance.

Overall, a battery health of 99% with only 25 cycle counts is perfectly normal and indicates that your iPhone's battery is in great condition. Enjoy using your device!

My iPhone 15 Pro Max's battery health has reached 99% with only 25 cycle counts, so there's no issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.