Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

No April challenge on the fitness app

fitness app on phone and iwatch not showing april challenge anywhere. At the bottom of the summary it shows awards, february challenge, march challenge and move goal, no APRIL challenge. when i choose show more its not on there either. or on my iwatch. HELP

Posted on Apr 22, 2024 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 12:18 PM

I have the iPhone 12 and the Apple watch SE. This is the first time I have not gotten the monthly challenge. While I can appreciate that you did get it, it doesn't help that you keep posting you did. Those of us who didn't are here for solutions. Thank you for your posts though.

17 replies

Apr 24, 2024 8:01 AM in response to Ingo2711

I have force restarted both my iPhone 12 and my apple watch se, still no April challenge. I did get the Earth Day challenge. I think that the update is the problem. Looking at the history, this is not the first time some Apple Fitness users have not received the monthly challenge, there is a history of updates interfering with Apple Fitness functionality.

Apr 26, 2024 12:20 PM in response to stepha1964

Same here. It didn't show up on April 1st. The Earth Day challenge showed up on Earth day and I completed that. But I have done every suggested fix there is and it's not showing up. I also did the update. When I google not getting the monthly challenge, there is a history of people not getting it after an update. I did not look for commonalities regarding phone release or watch series. It might be related to those things.

Apr 26, 2024 12:27 PM in response to RobW65

Same here… nothing I have done has helped. Force start my phone, shut off and powered back on my watch, updated both then force started both watch and phone…. Looked at settings, all good. Nothing! Still no April challenge but I have all of the others. It’s not lost on me that it’s April! Is this an April fools joke on us?

No April challenge on the fitness app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.