Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Iphone 15 - Only 60% after 1 hour of charging

I’ve had my Iph15 for 3 days now and i’ve noticed that my phone’s kind off charging slow. So i monitored it and in 1 hour it only charges 60% ( 20%-80%) and it drains so fast, i’ve used tiktok for an hour and it drains 10% of my battery, is that normal???

I’m also new to iOS so before i got this phone (as a graduation gift), i’ve watched plenty of vids that charging from 20% till 80% is great for the battery. Please help, im not sure if this is normal or not 😭🙏🏻

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 2:24 AM

5 replies

Apr 24, 2024 3:43 AM in response to WheelieNick

I’ve had this for a few days and it says I have a 9 hour average use per day, and it drains pretty quickly. The only apps i use so far is facebook, messenger, and tiktok. I’ve consulted my friend abt it and they said it should drain that fast thats why I’m asking for help here 😭

Maybe i’m overthinking that my phone battery is busted and maybe its just my usage but there’s no harm in asking the community— thank you, btw, for helping me!

Apr 24, 2024 5:04 AM in response to WheelieNick

I’ve had this for a few days and it says I have a 9 hour average use per day, and it drains pretty quickly. The only apps i use so far is facebook, messenger, and tiktok. I’ve consulted my friend abt it and they said it should drain that fast thats why I’m asking for help here 😭

Maybe i’m overthinking that my phone battery is busted and maybe its just my usage but there’s no harm in asking the community— thank you, btw, for helping me!

Iphone 15 - Only 60% after 1 hour of charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.