Related Article: About eSIM on iPhone

Personal hotspot not showing on my iPhone 11 Pro Max

I cannot see my personal hotspot in cellular

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 4:36 AM

1. Check Cellular Data Settings: Make sure that Cellular Data is enabled on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data and ensure it's turned on.
  2. Enable Personal Hotspot: Go to Settings > Personal Hotspot and toggle the switch to turn it on. If it's already on, try turning it off and then back on again.
  3. Restart Your iPhone: Sometimes, simply restarting your iPhone can resolve temporary issues. Press and hold the Power button until the slider appears, then drag the slider to turn off your device.
  4. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset your network settings, including Wi-Fi passwords and VPN settings, but it may resolve issues related to personal hotspot.
  5. Check Carrier Settings: Sometimes, carrier settings updates are necessary for personal hotspot to work properly. Go to Settings > General > About. If there's a carrier settings update available, you'll see an option to update.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2024 4:36 AM in response to Quirky Pinay

1. Check Cellular Data Settings: Make sure that Cellular Data is enabled on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data and ensure it's turned on.
  2. Enable Personal Hotspot: Go to Settings > Personal Hotspot and toggle the switch to turn it on. If it's already on, try turning it off and then back on again.
  3. Restart Your iPhone: Sometimes, simply restarting your iPhone can resolve temporary issues. Press and hold the Power button until the slider appears, then drag the slider to turn off your device.
  4. Reset Network Settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset your network settings, including Wi-Fi passwords and VPN settings, but it may resolve issues related to personal hotspot.
  5. Check Carrier Settings: Sometimes, carrier settings updates are necessary for personal hotspot to work properly. Go to Settings > General > About. If there's a carrier settings update available, you'll see an option to update.

Personal hotspot not showing on my iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.