Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Unable to share my calendar "no permission"

why is my calendar saying owner stop sharing or no permission for calendar when I shared invite

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 8:09 AM

6 replies

Apr 24, 2024 6:24 AM in response to Trudy1377

If your calendar is displaying messages like "owner stop sharing" or "no permission for calendar" after sharing an invite, it suggests there may be an issue with the sharing settings or permissions associated with the calendar event.

Firstly, ensure that the owner of the calendar hasn't revoked your sharing access or changed the permissions associated with the calendar event. Sometimes, accidental changes or updates to sharing settings can result in unexpected behavior.

If you're certain that the owner hasn't modified the sharing settings, try refreshing your calendar app or restarting your device to see if the issue resolves itself. Occasionally, temporary glitches or connectivity issues can cause these types of errors.

If the problem persists, double-check the sharing invitation you received to ensure that you followed the correct steps to accept the invitation and access the shared calendar. It's possible that there was a misunderstanding or oversight during the sharing process.

If you're still unable to access the shared calendar despite following the correct steps, consider reaching out to the calendar's owner for further assistance. They may be able to resend the invitation or troubleshoot any potential issues with the sharing settings on their end. Additionally, contacting Official Apple Support for personalized assistance can help resolve any underlying technical issues affecting calendar sharing.

Unable to share my calendar "no permission"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.