Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iPhone storage is full, photo take more storage, than it is available on iPhone, 199gb out of 128gb.

iPhone storage is full, photo take more storage, than it is available on iPhone, 199gb out of 128gb. How is this possible? I don’t have iCloud subscription, only default 5gb. I can’t manage storage in settings because it is constantly loading. And also there is not so many photos and videos to take 199gb of storage, it looks like some kind of bug. Help please!

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2024 9:36 PM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2024 9:54 PM in response to aibol16

aibol16 Said:

"iPhone storage is full, photo take more storage, than it is available on iPhone, 199gb out of 128gb."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

199gb out of 128gb:

Provide a Screenshot of this.

Caches may have intensely uploaded. So, clear them.

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Clear Space Using my User Tips:

iPhone storage is full, photo take more storage, than it is available on iPhone, 199gb out of 128gb.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.