Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

ApplePay needs to show what the money was spent on.

My ex still has access to my card, lately I’ve been trying to figure out what purchases are his so I can reach out when it’s his purchase, but Apple Pay does not tell me whether it’s one of my subscriptions or what, very frustrating. Why can’t we know what we’ve bought????? Like it’s some big fun secret, I’m sick of it and hoping for a change.

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 4:44 AM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2024 4:54 AM in response to random226

Apple Pay is simply a payment method that uses whatever credit/cash card you select in your Wallet app. So please tell us which card you are using with Apple Pay. Is it the Apple Card Mastercard credit card or some other card?

Either way, no credit card statement or transaction includes the item purchased, just the merchant. To see recent transactions open the Wallet app, tap the card you want to view and the recent transactions will display.

If you are referring to something else, like an Apple ID or iTunes account, then please explain more clearly.

Apr 26, 2024 4:54 AM in response to random226

Sorry, I’m not understanding the issue. Apple Pay is a payment service. Are you referring to Apple Cash? If so, all the transactions are listed in the Apple Cash card in Apple Wallet.

If another payment method is used, the transactions are listed in the card in Apple Wallet. Apple Wallet can only display what the bank shares with Apple. Some banks share more detailed information than others.

If Apple is the merchant, you can see a complete list of itemized transactions here.

Again, not sure I understand the complete issue and I hope this helps.

ApplePay needs to show what the money was spent on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.