Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

how to allow a family member to use my apple device for a few hours for checking their email?

I want to let them access their apple email to delete some emails to make space to receive more emails. They are temporarily using an android device until they can get another apple device.

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 6:28 AM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2024 8:36 AM in response to Fabulousness56

They can use any internet browser (even on a non-Apple device) and log into www.icloud.com and go to the mail app there (or log into https://www.icloud.com/mail/ ).

If they have two-factor authentication turned on and don't have any Apple device, they will need to use a trusted phone number to get a verification code. See: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

how to allow a family member to use my apple device for a few hours for checking their email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.