Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Forgot Password for MacBook Air

I'm encountering with my MacBook Air. Unfortunately, I seem to have forgotten the password and am unable to log in.

I have attempted various combinations and have not been successful in accessing my device. This situation is causing considerable inconvenience as I rely on my MacBook Air for both personal and professional tasks.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance on how I can reset my password and regain access to my MacBook Air. Any instructions or support you can offer would be immensely helpful.

Please let me know what steps I need to take to resolve this issue. If there are any additional details or information required from my end, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance.There is no reset password option. Just a place to enter my password and buttons to shut down, restart, or sleep, each of which brings me back to the same screen. M1

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 7:51 AM

1 reply

Forgot Password for MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.