Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple TV & HomePod mini’s fail to setup

hi my Apple TV 4th gen, randomly stopped working. I have factory reset it. Restored the Apple TV on my MacBook Pro, I’ve taken out the default user, I have taken every step there is to get my device back up and running yet it fails to setup and says it won’t finish syncing with iCloud. I also have 5 HomePod minis that all randomly stopped working on me and I literally can’t use them I as well have taken every step there is to fixing the HomePods that’s why I went to the Apple TV. I needed a hub. Well out of my 5 mini HomePods and 2 Apple tv’s I can not get anything to work. If anyone has anything that they can suggest or recommend for me to try I’d greatly appreciate it. I also completely restored all HomePods on my MacBook Pro as well as removed them

from my Apple ID Nothing works. Deleted my home on all my devices. So there’s no trace left but nothing has worked I even bought two new HomePod minis and they wouldn’t setup either brand new out of the box and they were doing the same thing. I think it might have something to do with the latest update that Apple just released. Anyways I’ll stop rambling…Thanks Jenna

Apple TV HD

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 8:20 AM

There are no replies.

Apple TV & HomePod mini’s fail to setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.