Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

How do I transfer photos from my apple computer to a flash drive? I want to be able to plug the flash drive into a TV, control with a remote, and do a slide show.

How do I transfer photos on my computer (macOS Catalina 10.15.7 )to a flash drive? I want to plug the drive into a non Apple TV and use the TV remote to do a slide show with the pictures. I am sorry to ask, but I am a dinosaur.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 26, 2024 8:24 AM

2 replies

Apr 26, 2024 9:01 AM in response to PicHelp-68

Select all the pictures you want to send, then use the menu choice Flie>Export>Export nn Photos. You'll see a dialog box like this:

If this flash drive will be given to someone else, you may want to uncheck the possibly private information.

When you click "Export" another window will come up asking "Where?" and you can point it to your flash drive.

My 10 year old TV doesn't like the "invisible" files that Macs send along with pictures, so I have to use a Terminal command to deal with that. If this is a problem on your TV, let us know and we can help with that.

Let us know how it goes...

How do I transfer photos from my apple computer to a flash drive? I want to be able to plug the flash drive into a TV, control with a remote, and do a slide show.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.