Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

encendido automatico del macbook pro m1

¿hay forma de desactivarlo?. Significa puros problemas, ninguna contribución. lo considero un error molesto y perturbador.

• Cuando se le da la instrucción de apagar, no se puede saber si se apagó o está en proceso de apagado. No hay ningún testigo que ayude a eso. Muchas veces lo encuentro encendido al otro día, nunca se apagó.
  • Hay que tomarlo con una delicadeza extrema sino se enciende sin desearlo, solo al mínimo contacto.
  • No se puede limpiar sin encenderlo.

Malo, malo

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 2:30 PM

3 replies

Apr 27, 2024 2:57 PM in response to Consultenista

Consultenista wrote:

macbook pro m1 automatic power on

Is there a way to deactivate it? It means all problems, no contribution. I consider it an annoying and disturbing error.

When given the shutdown instruction, you cannot tell if it has shut down or is in the process of shutting down. There is no witness to help with that. Many times I find it on the next day, it never turned off.
It must be taken with extreme delicacy otherwise it ignites unintentionally, only at the slightest contact.
It cannot be cleaned without turning it on.

Bad bad

Yes this is the new away the automatic boot up and not appreciated by many.

There is currently no user way of disabling this "feature."

You can submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

The way I clean on the fly—is to lock the screen Control Command Q in this way nothing happens until you enter the correct password or finger print to unlock

Log out, sleep, wake, restart or shut down your Mac

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

Apr 27, 2024 6:06 PM in response to Consultenista

Google Translation:

Consultenista wrote:

macbook pro m1 automatic power on

Is there a way to deactivate it? It means all problems, no contribution. I consider it an annoying and disturbing error.

* When given the shutdown instruction, you cannot tell if it has shut down or is in the process of shutting down. There is no witness to help with that. Many times I find it on the next day, it never turned off.
* It must be taken with extreme delicacy otherwise it ignites unintentionally, only at the slightest contact.
* It cannot be cleaned without turning it on.

Bad bad

I completely agree it is a terrible feature. I personally believe the managers in charge of design don't actually use the Macs they create....how else do we have these "features"? It is so hard to reach for a single power button to power on a computer.

As for knowing whether the laptop has completely powered off.....you can first press the Caps Lock key so the Caps Lock LED is lit. When the computer powers off, the Caps Lock LED will go out.

If the laptop is not completely powering off, then some sort of software issue exists which you will need to investigate.

Also keep in mind that the following things can also power on the laptop besides a key press:

• Opening the display lid of the laptop
  • Connecting the power adapter (possibly disconnecting it as well)
  • Possibly connecting/disconnecting other external devices
  • Pressing the Trackpad

encendido automatico del macbook pro m1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.