Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Pegasus Malware sent to my iCloud email on iphone 12

I cannot access my Apple ID in settings, so I don’t know how to review my info.

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 29, 2024 4:44 PM

5 replies

Apr 29, 2024 9:39 PM in response to karenfromsolon

karenfromsolon Said:

"Pegasus Malware sent to my iCloud email on iphone 12: I cannot access my Apple ID in settings, so I don’t know how to review my info. "

-------

Secure your Info:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having received this, someone may have your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them...

May 4, 2024 9:56 PM in response to karenfromsolon

karenfromsolon Said:

"Pegasus Malware sent to my iCloud email on iphone 12: Thanks for the info. I was able to resolve the issue. In addition to this problem, AT&T info had been breached for their clients and it was sold on the dark web. Still working on safeguarding all accounts.: You are great!"

-------

You are welcome. Excellent job troubleshooting!

Thanks for spreading the word on this occurrence. It will help many, for certain.

Pegasus Malware sent to my iCloud email on iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.