How do I unsubscribe from the emails offering free months for my new Apple Device

I continue to get emails from Apple every day that say my new Apple device offers free trials of different Apple services. I do not wish to get these e-mails.

The emails have no unsubscribe button.

As shown below - I have already disabled all Messages from Apple. However, I continue to receive this offer email messages.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 30, 2024 9:56 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2024 8:54 AM in response to jdmancuso1

There won't be any unsubscribe option.

Uncheck the boxes next to the categories you don't want emails from (Announcements, Apps, Music, TV, and More, or Apple News Newsletter).

Look for a "Save" or "Confirm" button and click it after making your selections. This will update your preferences and prevent emails from those unchecked categories.

You might have seen this:

• During the initial setup of an Apple device like an iPhone or iPad.
  • Within the settings menu on your device, under options related to your Apple ID or notifications.
  • On Apple's website when managing your account or subscriptions.

It's a common practice for companies to request email preferences at various touchpoints to ensure you have control over your data and the messages you receive.

It's less common to receive email preference updates directly via email.

Triggered by a Specific Action: Did you recently make any changes to your Apple ID or subscriptions? Sometimes, companies might send an email confirmation with options to manage preferences after certain account actions.

How do I unsubscribe from the emails offering free months for my new Apple Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.