Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone 15 Pro lag when tapping

On my iPhone 15 Pro, the animations of iOS 17 lags when I tap particularly when I scroll. This also affects when I play games as well. This happens everywhere in the OS, not just games. It seems like Apples A17 Pro GPU is not optimized for this software. My old iPhone 13 Pro had no lag when tapping. I have restarted my iPhone and I also reset my settings too. No fix. This is not a ProMotion issue. Apple needs to fix this. Why hasn’t people reported this to Apple? Every time I report bugs to Apple even with screenshots of the bug via the bug report, they never seem to fix them in the next update. It almost as if Apple doesn’t read the reports that get sent to them.

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on May 1, 2024 10:23 AM

1 reply

iPhone 15 Pro lag when tapping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.