Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I cannot find the App Store on my MacBook Air 2019

please i need help ? anybody to help me out??? i can talk download the app store on my macbook air 2019 ?? please i have search everywhere but i cant find the app store, please how do i download one ??? 🙏

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 2, 2024 5:07 PM

5 replies

May 2, 2024 5:26 PM in response to Vrroy

If you cannot find the App Store on your Mac:

The App Store can't be permanently deleted, but it can be restricted through Screen Time settings. Here's how to check if it's disabled and enable it again:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap on Screen Time.
  3. Select Content & Privacy Restrictions.
  4. Look for Store Restrictions.
  5. Make sure all the toggles under iTunes & App Store Purchases are turned ON (blue).

Or disable Restrictions altogether by toggling the switch off

May 2, 2024 5:24 PM in response to Vrroy

Can't find the App Store? It might be disabled!

The App Store can't be permanently deleted, but it can be restricted through Screen Time settings. Here's how to check if it's disabled and enable it again:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap on Screen Time.
  3. Select Content & Privacy Restrictions.
  4. Look for Store Restrictions.
  5. Make sure all the toggles under iTunes & App Store Purchases are turned ON (blue).

Or disable Restrictions altogether by toggling the switch off

May 2, 2024 5:27 PM in response to Vrroy

In the very unlikely event that you have deleted the App Store application – not merely misplaced it – the only way to get it back might be by reinstalling macOS.

The Mac App Store originally appeared in Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), and at some point there was a patch that you could download to let Snow Leopard stay compatible with then-newer versions of the App Store. I don't ever recall seeing any sort of standalone download for the full App Store application, probably because none was ever needed.

I cannot find the App Store on my MacBook Air 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.