Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Lost my IPhone 14 Pro

Greetings. I don’t know exactly where I am writing from the right place, but if this is not the case, please forward this text to the German Apple government, because I am in the city of Munich, Germany. I lost my phone on May 2 at 2 am at Marienplatz station, where people are waiting for their train and where the 360 ​​camera is located. Apple refused to help me, but I am sure that it can be found by IMEI. I hope for your help. Farid M.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 4, 2024 10:26 AM

2 replies

May 4, 2024 11:27 AM in response to fara101

See your guide here:

If your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Remember - A passcode-protected iPhone is VERY secure. Your personal data is SAFE. Even from sophisticated criminals.

Which means that criminals NOW spear-phish the owner for info needed to access and resell the phone.

BEWARE of criminals who might contact you claiming to be from Apple or the Police and claiming to have found your phone and only needing you to “validate” your ownership. (or some similar verbiage)

These are NEVER from Apple or the Police but are criminals attempting to gain your personal credentials so as to takeover your phone AND your AppleID if possible.

Never reply, and never follow any “links” they might provide.

The ONLY “possibly legitimate” contact method is via what you might place on your phone’s screen using the “Mark as Lost” feature. (Use care to NOT reveal personal info here either !!!)

And EVEN when contacted via THAT method, exercise EXTREME CAUTION as they STILL might be criminals.

Lost my IPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.