holes in the battery graph

Hello!

Can anyone help with this... I thought it was fixed.

Iphone 15 PM with IOS 17.4.1, I tried a restore with DFU mode, battery calibration...

It happens always at night(between same hours), although the phone works perfectly fine with no issues during the day.

I always leave the phone in airplane mode all the night and it's rare how that holes occurs always at night.

With my usage I can hold a cycle some days(3-5days), always with the phone on and airplane mode at night.

More details:

I Left the phone with wifi all the night and no holes in the battery graph occurs, visual bug?

Thanks.

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on May 5, 2024 12:45 PM

2 replies

May 6, 2024 1:23 AM in response to cocori002

cocori002 wrote:

I thought it was fixed.

I'm not sure what kind of fix you need for your device.

The most likely reason for the gap in your battery level bar graph. When your iPhone shuts down unexpectedly, especially at night, it wouldn't be logging battery data during that period. This would show up as a gap in the graph.

While less likely if the gap is new, a failing battery could also cause the phone to shut down on its own. A healthy battery shouldn't be causing these automatic shutdowns.

Check your iPhone's battery health in Settings > Battery. A significantly degraded battery (below 80% health) could be a sign it's time for a replacement.

holes in the battery graph

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.