You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iPad Pro expected delivery dates

The iPad presentation on 5/7 said the new iPad Pros would be available next week. I ordered one (11”) and it won’t be available until 6-17 the earliest. That is 5 weeks! The larger iPad had the same arrival time. What gives? Anyone in the know?

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on May 9, 2024 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2024 3:22 PM

I pre-ordered a 13-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular 2TB with nano-texture glass in Space Black on 5/7/2024. I received the pencil pro and magic keyboard on 5/15/2024 but I'm still waiting on Apple to process my iPad Pro. My expected delivery is June 7-14. Pretty disappointing I received the pencil and keyboard almost two weeks ago, but my iPad is still a couple weeks out. I really hope they ship it out soon.

21 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2024 3:22 PM in response to kks-retirement_coach

I pre-ordered a 13-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular 2TB with nano-texture glass in Space Black on 5/7/2024. I received the pencil pro and magic keyboard on 5/15/2024 but I'm still waiting on Apple to process my iPad Pro. My expected delivery is June 7-14. Pretty disappointing I received the pencil and keyboard almost two weeks ago, but my iPad is still a couple weeks out. I really hope they ship it out soon.

May 9, 2024 11:55 AM in response to kks-retirement_coach

I’m pretty sure it’s because the amount of people putting in orders. Just like with anything on release date, there is always a huge influx at the beginning because everyone has to have the newest and greatest. With everyone ordering, they are going to ship them in the order that the orders are received. So if you were to log in right away and be the first one to order then you would get yours right away. As the queue builds up, it’s going to be further and further out because they are going to have to fulfill all the orders that came in before yours. That date they give is when the first orders will be shipped out.

Jun 2, 2024 4:24 PM in response to SD_Local85

Today is Sunday,June 2nd. I ordered the EXACT same iPad Pro as you. I am getting everything you mentioned for mine as well.

I went thru AT&T with installment plan and I was given a shipping g date of between July 12th - 26th. So my wait time is Anywhere from a month and a half to almost 2 months to receive mine 😮

****……..that’s a loooooooong wait to have to endure for something.

Oh,well. Good things come to those who wait,I guess 😮🫤🤷‍♂️.

I can’t wait to finally have my first iPad since I bought the original one when it came out.

I’m uber excited,to say the least!

I’m also buying the Magic Keyboard & Pencil Pro to pair with it 👍🏼

Need to decide on a case for it too.

Jun 13, 2024 6:16 AM in response to kks-retirement_coach

I wanted to provide an update regarding the iPad Pro 1TB Nano Texture pre-orders through AT&T. I placed my order on May 14th, with an initial expected ship date of June 12th, 2024. However, AT&T has now updated the estimated shipping date to July 3rd, 2024.

Given the current situation, it's evident that the high demand has led to backorders, causing these delays. While AT&T offered the option to cancel, it doesn't seem practical at this point given the circumstances.

For those who have recently ordered their iPads, be prepared for potential delays. The supply chain is under significant pressure, affecting delivery schedules. Hopefully, this helps set expectations for others in a similar situation.

Best.

Jun 13, 2024 8:55 AM in response to rmkhn1921

Congratulations! I decided I couldn't wait, so i got the one without the Nano screen. I use a special screen protector which acts like paper - PaperWhite - and has a matte finish. I love my new one and after the announcements this week on the AI being introduced in iOS 18, we will all be very happy we purchased this iPad M4. Congratulations to you!!!!

May 9, 2024 12:30 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

IdrisSeabright wrote:

I usually just imagine what I would do with one of those large jackpots when it gets mentioned in the news. All the fun but without spending money on a ticket.

One of my clients was the largest lottery management contractor in the US (at the time). Their favorite saying was “your chances of winning are about the same whether you buy a ticket or not."

The iPad Pro expected delivery dates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.