Batch Delete Apple Health Data

Yesterday, the Peloton app on my Apple Watch got stuck in a loop after a work out and sent 0.05 active calories to Apple Health 24 times per minute until I woke up this morning and noticed I had already somehow achieved my activity goals without even getting out of bed yet.

I quickly figured out the issue and restarted my Watch which fixed the problem going forward, but now I have literally thousands of active energy entries in Apple Health that need to be deleted. Please tell me someone found some sort of hack to batch delete data entries in Apple Health. Swiping one record at a time or clicking the delete circle followed by the delete button for each record is going to take me days...

I went ahead and just deleted the full day of entries for today since I hadn't really done much before finding and fixing the Watch issue, but I'd really like to actually keep my "real" data from yesterday so I don't want to delete the entire day, only the thousands of 0.05 calorie entries that don't belong.

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on May 10, 2024 3:57 AM

2 replies

May 10, 2024 5:06 AM in response to imightbewronger

If you encounter any challenges with third-party applications, the best course of action is to directly contact the app developer for further assistance. Here's a brief guide on how to do it:

1. Identify the app developer.
  2. Visit their website or app store listing.
  3. Look for their contact information or support channels.
  4. Clearly describe the issue you are facing.
  5. Provide any necessary information they may need.
  6. Follow their instructions and provide feedback.
  7. Be patient and follow up if needed.

By reaching out to the app developer, you increase your chances of receiving accurate and personalized support for the challenges you're experiencing. To contact an App developer --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Batch Delete Apple Health Data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.