My Apple Watch Series 9 is causing arm numbness

I have tingling and numbness from wearing Apple Watch. Have read that this has been a problem for several years. Are there any answers from Apple on what to do with watch.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 9, watchOS 10

Posted on May 18, 2024 4:47 PM

2 replies

May 18, 2024 11:01 PM in response to Peasweet

I'm sorry to hear about the tingling and numbness you're experiencing from wearing your Apple Watch.

While I don't have real-time access to current news or updates, I can suggest some general tips that may help alleviate the issue:

1. Adjust the Fit: Make sure the Apple Watch is not too tight on your wrist. It should be snug but not constricting.
  2. Take Breaks: Try taking breaks from wearing the watch to give your wrist some rest.
  3. Check for Allergies: Some people may be sensitive to certain materials used in the watch band. Consider switching to a different band material to see if it makes a difference.
  4. Consult a Healthcare Professional: If the tingling and numbness persist, it's essential to consult a healthcare professional for a proper evaluation and advice.

As for any specific responses or solutions from Apple regarding this issue, I recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly for the most up-to-date information and guidance.

Click ▶︎ Apple Watch User Guide. 📖

My Apple Watch Series 9 is causing arm numbness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.