Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Iphone 14 pro screen keeps freezing when opening or closing apps or typing and keyboard keeps minimizing and not letting me type

My iPhone 14 Pro which I have had for less than a year just started to have these problems. When I'm trying to type something the keyboard just disappears or freezes and doesn't receive any of my inputs. I have tried restarting multiple times, I am on the latest iOS version 17.5.1, and tried looking online for other people with this problem but never found an answer.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on May 20, 2024 8:59 PM

5 replies

May 24, 2024 11:09 PM in response to Ap4243

Got exactly the same issue on my iPhone 14 Pro for about one week. Updated to latest OS also 17.5.1 and nothing helps it. It’s actually becoming worse. Cannot do anything but restart using physical buttons and wait for next time it happens which is sometimes immediately sometimes 5 minutes later randomly. Really upset. Needless to say I restarted my phone a hundred times already ! You pay a phone that much and then a year plus after, problems start. Hopefully something is done soon to fix that soon !

Storage : 114gb out of 256gb

Iphone 14 pro screen keeps freezing when opening or closing apps or typing and keyboard keeps minimizing and not letting me type

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.