Why won't my AirPods Pro connect to Spotify on my iPhone 11?

My AirPods are a 5A377 model and my iPhone 11 is recently updated; I’ve tried to connect my AirPods Pro to my phone but it never connects to my Spotify even though it connects perfectly fine to my other devices. I’ve tried resetting my phone and my AirPods a few times but they don’t work. I don’t know if the models aren’t compatible or what the heck is wrong but a good answer would be appreciated.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on May 22, 2024 12:15 AM

3 replies

May 22, 2024 12:24 AM in response to vane030

vane030 Said:

"AirPods Connective Issues: My AirPods are a 5A377 model and my iPhone 11 is recently updated; I’ve tried to connect my AirPods Pro to my phone but it never connects to my Spotify even though it connects perfectly fine to my other devices. I’ve tried resetting my phone and my AirPods a few times but they don’t work. I don’t know if the models aren’t compatible or what the heck is wrong but a good answer would be appreciated. "

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods and Spotify After and Update:

A. Reinstall Spotify. See if that makes all the difference. All else is working.

B. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about your concern.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what features to include in updates to come.. Apple will know nothing of your issues, if you don't report them to them.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all started after installing an update, and how you have troubleshot it, thus far. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Why won't my AirPods Pro connect to Spotify on my iPhone 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.