Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple premier subscription

I am in a free trial of Apple premier, and can access everything except news+. I previously had a news+ subscription but since upgrading have lost access. How do I get this back?

Posted on May 22, 2024 10:26 AM

1 reply

May 22, 2024 2:53 PM in response to Marshmallowcloud

Did you cancel the subscription you had because you were in the free trial? There is a note that says “Your existing subscriptions are not eligible for trial” so you were not going to receive the News+ Service in the trial. You would have to see if the option to subscribe to News+ shows which you would have to pay for. If you opt to keep the Premier subscription beyond the trial you would stop being charged separately for News+ once the trial switches to paid.

Apple premier subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.